Surveyor's Construction Tux Harness
- Product Description
- The harness component of the Surveyor’s Construction Tux is built directly into the vest, and the leg straps zip into the back of the harness for storage purposes, making for a “no-tangle” body wear system. It is designed to meet the standards for Class II Hi-Visibility material, and is composed of polyester material that is specifically coated to resist fading from UV rays. This harness meets standards for ANSI/ISEA 107-2004 roadside work vests, and also offers a variety of pockets for radios, maps, and cell-phones.
- Meets standards for class 1 & 2 Hi Visibility material
- Polyester material is specially coated to resist fading from UV Rays
- Meets standards for ANSI/ISEA 107-99 roadside work vest
- Includes a variety of pockets for radio, maps, cell-phone, etc
© 2014 NTG Products Group . All Rights Reserved.