Fire Retardant Construction Tux Harness
- Product Description
- The harness component of the Fire Retardant Construction Tux is built directly into the vest, and the leg straps zip into the back of the harness for storage purposes, making for a “no-tangle” body wear system. This Tux product is composed of 100% cotton, flame resistant Banox FR3 material, and is compliant with OSHA 29, ASTM 1506, and NFPA70E and 701 regulations. The harness webbing is composed of a nomex Kevlar blend, and possesses a dielectric D-ring and powder-coated buckles. This harness does not include side positioning D-rings.
- 100% cotton flame resistant material
- Meets standards for OSHA regulation 29, ASTM 1506, NFPA 70E & 701
- Webbing is a Nomex Kevlar blend
- Dielectric D-ring & powder-coated buckles
© 2014 NTG Products Group . All Rights Reserved.