853AB Industrial and Construction Harness with Sub-Pelvic Strap
- Product Description
The 853AB Model Full Body Harness is perfectly suited for industrial and construction applications. Its incredible level of comfort and durability will keep your workers safe all day long, even in the harshest of enviroments. The 853AB provides workers with an infinite amount of up-down and angle waist adjustment with "Vertadjust 6". An EZ-Slide back D-ring provides quick connection and maintains a vertical position for workers after a fall. Sewn in place "Perfect-fit" chest strap with simple pass-thru buckle prevents ill fitting adjustment. Rear lumbar straps protect workers from rear release. Fast and easy shoulder strap adjustments are provided by spring loaded friction buckles. The padding system on the 853AB maintains rigid, wear-resistant properties while still soft to the touch. The 853AB Model also includes a sub-pelvic strap for additional support and comfort during periods of suspension.
- Product Features
- Sub-Pelvic strap adds support duing suspension
- EZ-Slide back D-ring, perfect-fit chest strap, spring-loaded friction buckle shoulder straps, tongue buckle leg straps, and Vertadjust 6 waist pad.
- 1300 Denier construction to withstand maximum abuse
- Rust proof brass grommets
- ASTM standard hardware plating for corrosion resistance
- Available Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
- Meets or exceeds all applicable fall-arrest systems standards including: OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
© 2014 NTG Products Group . All Rights Reserved.